Call for Papers
MInter Group Srl has produced a series of books on geopolitics, security and geostrategy: 'Kosmos - Discover Global Affairs' in collaboration with Mondo Internazionale APS and SpecialEurasia.
MInter Group Srl is a consulting company that operates in the field of geopolitical intelligence, security and business internationalisation.
Mondo Internazionale APS operates in the field of Cultural Diplomacy in more than 20 countries around the world with three offices in Italy, Switzerland and the Ivory Coast, carrying out geopolitical analysis, training, journalism, public policy and events.
Special Eurasia is a digital platform for geopolitical analysis, intelligence and training that operates in Italy and abroad providing country risk assessments, analysis, and training courses
As part of our core mission, we are working to increase specialised insights dedicated to geopolitics, security and geostrategy, responding to the emerging need to analyse global instability factors in post-conflict, developing countries and crisis areas, in order to gather and study cross-regional correlations across continents.
The Call for Papers aims to collect, map and report the expert perspectives of an international group of authors, whose analysis of the chosen topics will provide a comprehensive view of the global context. Following a quality assessment conducted by the partner organisations, the best contributions received will eventually be published as part of the thematic volume citing the respective authors.
Deadlines for submission
- Submission of abstracts 15 May 2023
- Acceptance of abstracts 20 May 2023
- Submission of full chapter: 1 June 2023
- Submission of abstracts 1 July 2023
- Acceptance of abstracts 15 July 2023
- Submission of full chapter: 30 July 2023
- Submission of abstracts 15 October 2023
- Acceptance of abstracts 30 October 2023
- Submission of full chapter: 15 November 2023
The key topics related to the overall theme of the publication and to be addressed by the papers are as follows:
- Political, economic, social and security systems;
- Diplomatic relations;
- International cooperation between states and third actors;
- Roles and activities of International Organisations;
- Security and intelligence;
- Cooperation with NGOs in reconstruction efforts;
- Impact of internal displacements and transnational movements of people on reconstruction;
- Interfaith Dialogue in Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding;
- Direct threats to Human Security in international scenarios:
- Protection of Civilians and Vulnerable Groups in Peacebuilding;
- Protection of cultural heritage during reconstruction;
- Trafficking and smuggling of human beings following armed conflicts;
- Sexual violence and gender-based violence in post-conflict societies;
- Climate change, mineral resources supply;
- New technologies, cyber security and drones in the international scenario;
- Cultural diplomacy.
The contribution should be developed for a single geographical area from among those listed below:
- North America
- Central and South America
- Middle East
- Russia and Central Asia
Guides for authors
Before approval: Authors should send an Abstract of their chapter by e-mail, clearly identifying the title of the contribution and referring to the exact topic area from the list of topics below. Authors will only be informed if their proposal is selected by the Partners. After notification of acceptance, authors will be invited to submit their full chapter by the deadlines indicated below.
After approval: A biography is required for each author (135 words maximum). The chapter must not exceed 6 word pages, including abstract, keywords and bibliography. Line spacing must be set at 1.5. The required font is Times New Roman size 11. A division of the chapter into sections and/or paragraphs is required.
The bibliography and footnotes must follow the Chicago style.
Email: [email protected]
Abstracts and papers should be sent in word format to [email protected] with subject: Geographical area of reference - name and author's surname - title of paper.